HiTECH Assets LLC, dba, CircleIT is dedicated to having a positive impact on society and the environment by complying with all regulations, securing client private and confidential data, responsible recycling of used and end-of-life electronic equipment, preventing workplace injuries and promoting worker health, and providing quality products and services to our customers.
To achieve this, our commitment is to:
- Develop and maintain quality, environmental, health & safety and security programs that conform to the best practices within the scrap and electronics recycling industry and review the QEH&S system on an annual
- Protect clients’ confidential and private information by actively managing CircleIT facilities’ physical and electronic security and through effectively sanitizing the data on client devices.
- Comply with all relevant environmental, health & safety laws and regulations, including federal, state, local and other requirements and review the EH&S requirements on an annual
- Comply with all relevant regulations of the countries importing equipment, components, or materials containing FMs that have passed through our facility or control.
- Comply with customer and product requirements and industry guidelines, including the Responsible Recycling (R2) practices.
- Manage used and end-of-life electronics equipment, components, and materials with respect to both onsite activities and the selection of downstream vendors based on a hierarchy of reuse/refurbish, then recyclable material recovery; additionally, management of the R2 focus materials that pass through our facility or control in a manner protective of worker health and safety, public health, and the
- Prevent workplace injuries by providing a safe environment for employees, contractors, visitors, volunteer workers, temporary workers, and anyone else performing activities under our
- In promoting the prevention of pollution, CircleIT guarantees no electronic scrap will ever be sent to
- Work with our entire recycling chain including downstream vendors, suppliers, customers, and contractors to fulfill our environmental, health & safety
- Continually improve our QEH&S system performance and customer